Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Somewhere there's Someone who Dreams of My Smile

As I stand under the moonlight and turn my sundail, I know that there's someone who dreams of my smile. A smile that makes waves wash over the sea, and in that smile lies life's sweet mystery. What's in a smile, the same as a name, that which we call a rose as Shakespeare would say. A smile so sweet, like peaches and cream, like sweet-sour nucter sucked by the sweetest of bees. Like a honey-crisp apple hanging fromthe tallest of trees, and it's leaves are the brightest of greens. And awake he lays at night and dreams of the perfect thread that sows the seams to keep the edges of her lips on her cheeks. A smile so sweet not even the neatest of treats could beat. So I sit and watch the moon reflect off of the sea. And I know, somewhere there's someone who dreams of my smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment